dimanche, mai 27

Rise & shine

_DSC1088 copie _DSC1089 copie rise&shine(2)
Top: old - Pants: Bershka - Heels: Zara - Bag: My Suelly - Bracelets: gifts

Le temps est super agréable ces temps-ci! Comment était votre journée à vouuuus? x

Amazing day! The weather is lovely... How was your day babies? x

8 commentaires:

  1. I love your shoes nad bag!
    I glad if you visit my blog and leave comment :)

    I follow you :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. your height and weight?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Luna. I just discovered your blog trough Trendtation, and I can only say that you've got a new follower. I love your styel: so basic, but so chic!!

    -XoXo-

    Miss Dakotta

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Found you on Chicisimo:-) and I love your style!!! love this look, the soft hue of yellow and the bag!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je suis toujours aussi fan de ces escarpins bicolores, des vraies merveilles !! J'adore l'association du rouge et violet ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You look lovely!

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Super ce look !
    J'adooore ton sac et tes chaussures ♥

    http://we-are-oldschool.blogspot.fr

    Viens faire un tour :)

    XOXO

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...